FLYMASTER LIVE-C – COLOUR SCREEN GPS ALTI VARIO WITH OPTIONAL FLARM MODULE AND LIVE TRACKING
This instrument with FLARM Module is elligible for a £250 rebate from the CAA, details can be found here along with the application form.
The LIVE-C features a high contrast highly sunlight readable colour display for mapping and data fields etc.
A protective rubber Bumper Case is available to safeguard the instrument from bumps and drops.
MAIN HARDWARE CHARACTERISTICS
|Display Type||Reflective colour 640x480px|
|Battery Capacity (Lithium-Ion)||6000 mAh|
|Autonomy Learn more||Usually more than 24 hours (environment conditions may alter this value)|
|GPS||72 channel U-blox BeiDou, Galileo, GLONASS, GPS / QZSS|
|Native USB Connection||USB Type-C Mass Storage Access|
|Battery Charging||From wall adapter or standard usb port|
|GSM||Global Multi-band LTE-M|
|Bluetooth||Bluetooth 5 low energy module|
|Flarm||Flarm ready (optional Flarm Aware RX + TX mode)|
|Micro SD||Supports SDcards up to 256 GB|
|6 Axis accelerometer and magnetometer||Allows 6-degrees of freedom Tilt-compensated Compass)|
|Firmware update by USB (upgrades are free)|
|User definable pages (each page can be draw using Flymaster Instrument Manager, and include a number of elements only limited by space).||8 page sets|
|Configurable graphical elements (depending of the element several parameters can be set by the user ex. Size, Border, Color, …)||15|
|Configurable data field elements (User can change size, border, title, Font, Color, …)||85|
|Page Trigger Events (page switches automatically if a specific event occurs)|
|Configurable voice alerts|
• Buzzer/near thermal sound
• Ultra sensitive Variometer with 10 readings per second and 10 cm resolution
• Configurable vario digital filter and integration values
• Fully configurable Vario Sound (frequency, increments, frequency/vertical speed relation,….)
• Adjustable Sound Levels
• Automatic mute, keeps vario silent until takeoff
• Altitude adjustment using QNH
• Automatic altitude adjustment from GPS
• 2 independent altimeters
• 3D flight logger IGC format
• The map offers an intuitive visualization of restricted areas, ensuring easy identification and awareness of prohibited zones.
• Adjustable voice warning of vertical distance to a restricted area
• Adjustable voice warning of horizontal distance to a restricted area
• Display of shortest vertical, and horizontal distance to restricted area
• Restricted area voice alarms (Altitude imminent, Position imminent, Violation, …)
• Critical Airspace page (displays information about areas that are closer than a defined distance)
• Airspaces browser
• Worldwide Airspace database
• Detailed colored maps with topographic data
• With configurable layers
CROSS COUNTRY FEATURES
• Exclusive Thermal Ball indicator
• Several specific data fields like distance to take off, current and average glide ratio, average speed, etc.
• Distance to last thermal indexed with altitude
• Goto waypoint
• Multiple waypoint route
• Wind Speed and Direction (GPS based calculations)
• Automatic altitude gain profiler
• Nearby Landings (displays required glide ratio and distance to all the landings which can be reached)
• Route Optimization (indication for shortest route point)
• Speed to Start (optimal speed to make the start)
• Arriving altitude at next waypoint and goal (considering wind)
• Several Glide Ratios (to goal, average, to next,…)
• Easy task definition
• Task Navigation, configurable safety/risk margin on turn points.
• Task Map (trace with thermal indication)
• Flight data can be efficiently uploaded to various repositories, such as the Leonardo XC server, XContest, and DHV, utilizing the GSM network.
• Automatic almost real time flight data sending to a remote live tracking server through GSM network. (compatible with several servers like Flymaster, LiveTrack24, DHV, etc)
• On demand sending of predefined messages to a server (eg. Need Assistance, Need Retrieval, etc)
• Effortlessly receive data from a remote server, including alarm messages, task definitions, and more, through automated processes.
• Optimized LTE-M/GPRS data usage is minimal, with an average requirement of only 25KB per flight/hour, assuming uninterrupted communication.
Compatible with MacOS (10.13 and higher), Windows (7/8/10)