The Titan GORE-TEX Gloves features a water repellent and durable shell, backed by a GORE-TEX insert with Gore Warm that bolsters warmth and waterproofing.
The removable Storm Liner gloves are touch screen compatible, providing an extra layer of warmth, not to mention ease of drying after a long day.
Rubbertec palms provide rugged durability and a confident grip.
The external water-resistant zipper stashes are ideal for securing a locker key or cards and it doubles up as a heat pack pocket when the temperatures drop.
- INSERT: GORE-TEX + Gore Warm technology / Waterproof and breathable (38% nylon, 62% ePTFE)
- INSULATION: Hi Loft (50% recycled polyester, 50% polyester) Glove 230g
- PALM: Rubbertec (100% Non P-PVC)
- SHELL: 55% recycled polyester, 45% polyester melange with PFC Free DWR
- LINING: 150g Tricot (100% polyester)
- CUFF CLOSURE: One hand cinch gauntlet
- REMOVABLE STORM LINER GLOVE: Touch screen compatible 280g 4-way stretch fleece (100% polyester)
- FEATURES: External waterproof zippered stash pocket / heat pack pocket
- Nose wipe thumb panel
- Removable wrist leash
- Materials 55% Recycled Polyester, 45% Polyester
Taking Care of your Dakine Gloves
All Dakine non-leather gloves can be machine washed. Gently press out excess water before hanging to dry. We don’t recommend turning the gloves inside out for cleaning. When possible, allow gloves to dry at room temperature, rather than placing them near a heater or in a dryer as this may damage the materials.
“A great 2 piece glove set up at a fantastic price point for a Gore glove. What is not to like about these gloves that are available as Mitts too.”