The Excursion is Dakine’s workhorse mitt that keeps your hands warm and dry, day in and day out at the hill.
A stretch-woven exterior and a durable leather palm add up to dexterity and a natural-feeling grip for on-the-go adjustments.
It features a full GORE-TEX insert with Gore Active technology for maximum breathability and temperature regulation.
Primaloft® insulation and a wool fleece lining keep your digits toasty warm.
- 2 Year Limited Warranty
- Oversized main zipper for easy access
- Reinforced bottom keeps it upright
- Spacious interior
- INSERT: GORE-TEX + Gore Active technology / Waterproof and breathable (38% nylon, 62% ePTFE)
- INSULATION: PrimaLoft® Gold (55% recycled polyester, 45% polyester) Mitt 230g
- PALM: Durable water repellent 100% goat leather
- SHELL: 4-way stretch soft shell & leather (41% goat leather, 41% nylon, 10% polyester, 8% elastane) with DWR treatment
- LINING: 360g Wool blend (64% wool, 20% polyester, 16% nylon)
- CUFF CLOSURE: One hand cinch gauntlet
TAKING CARE OF YOUR DAKINE MITTS
All Dakine non-leather gloves can be machine washed. Gently press out excess water before hanging to dry. We don’t recommend turning the gloves inside out for cleaning. When possible, allow gloves to dry at room temperature, rather than placing them near a heater or in a dryer as this may damage the materials.
S &W Verdict
“A pair of mitts that are built to last and will keep your hands warm and dry whatever the weather. Totally worth the investment.”