Supair Everest 3
- Ultralight harness (320g including carry bag for the S-M)
- Easy to put on even with ski boots or crampons
- Available in 2 sizes (small-medium, and large)
Fully dedicated to mountain flights and light gear carrying.
It is the third version of this ultralight reference harness model ! It is completely new with its Dyneema structural support and carabiner opening system.
The EVEREST 3 is very easy to put on even with ski shoes or crampons. There is only one color-coded loop per side to better differentiate them.
Possibility to fly with CONNECT(s) – less weight, but and the harness must be put on by stepping inside the leg straps. Weighs 250 gr. without the carrying bag – ready to fly.
Elastic shoulder straps to stand without discomfort before takeoff. Very comfortable prior and after takeoff.
Delivered in a small carrying bag.
- Seated posture
- Mountain flying and Rando
- No seat-plate but split-leg straps instead for a lighter harness
- Harness opening via the main carabiners
- Auto-stable Split-leg harness
Gear / comfort
- Ceramic ring and grommet for the speed-bar/accelerator
- Fastening speed-bar Velcro® under the seat
- Padded elastic shoulder straps for comfortable takeoffs
- No pockets / Minimalism
- No adjustments needed / Minimalism
- Dyneema webbing
- Nylon100D Ripstop
- Skytex 38 g/m²
- EN 1651 Norm
Included with harness:
- GRIVEL PLUME carabiners (75 gr pair)
“Surprisingly comfortable and amazingly light “