The Jones Freecarver 6000s is a directional board made for carving tight turns with power and style. Its shape blends design elements from race, boardercross and freeride boards and features a super long effective edge + full camber profile for max carving performance. What makes the Freecarver 6000s unique is its short 6 meter sidecut radius thats ideal for carving short, snappy turns.
- Short sidecut for carving tight turns
- Medium flex for friendly control
- Long effective edge for max carving power
- Full camber profile for max edge grip
- Flax / Basalt Stringers and Ash Veneer Topsheet to absorb chatter in rough snow
- 3D Contour Base for ultra fast glide and fluid turn intiation
“Perfect for perfecting carves with Jones signature handling”