The Scout Glove is the perfect combination of functionality and convenience. It’s practical, but gutty enough to perform like a feature-driven tech glove.
A touchscreen compatible removable Storm Liner glove is made of 4-way stretch fleece.
The DWR treated shell is made of a tough nylon/poly blend, with a Rubbertec palm for added durability and grip. While a DK Dry™ insert adds a waterproof layer between them both.
Throw the Scout in your kit, and when you get to the mountain you’ve got a warm weather fleece glove, a wet weather gauntlet, or a 1–2 combo that gives you the best of both, plush insulation and durable protection.
- INSERT: DK Dry™ waterproof and breathable
- INSULATION: Hi Loft 50% recycled polyester, 50% polyester – Glove 110 / 230g
- PALM: Rubbertec 100% Non P-PVC
- SHELL: 61% recycled polyester, 39% polyester plain weave with PFC Free DWR
- LINING: 150g Tricot 100% polyester
- CUFF CLOSURE: One hand cinch gauntlet
- REMOVABLE STORM LINER GLOVE: Touch screen compatible 280g 4-way stretch fleece 100% polyester
- Nose wipe thumb panel
- Removable wrist leash
TAKING CARE OF YOUR DAKINE MITTS
All Dakine non-leather mitts can be machine washed. Gently press out excess water before hanging to dry. We don’t recommend turning the mitts inside out for cleaning. When possible, allow mitts to dry at room temperature, rather than placing them near a heater or in a dryer as this may damage the materials.
“Two layers for the great price of one. Versatile and durable gloves that won’t break the bank.”