The Camino Women’s gloves are a gauntlet length that are purpose-built for outer durability. This is complimented by a fleece Storm Liner glove for maximum warmth on the inside.
With the liner inserted, it’s a glove for cold days. Wear it without when it warms up, or run the liner on its own.
The DWR-treated shell is waterproof and durable, the rugged Rubbertec palm enhances grip, and a DK Dry™ waterproof insert adds an extra layer of moisture mitigation, blocking it from outside while letting it escape from inside.
- 2 Year Limited Warranty
- INSERT: DK Dry™ waterproof and breathable
- INSULATION: Hi Loft 50% recycled polyester, 50% polyester Glove 340g
- PALM: Rubbertec 100% Non P-PVC
- SHELL: 61% recycled polyester, 39% polyester plain weave with PFC Free DWR
- LINING: 150g Tricot 100% polyester
- CUFF CLOSURE: One hand cinch gauntlet
- REMOVABLE STORM LINER GLOVE: Touch screen compatible 280g 4-way stretch fleece 100% polyester
- FEATURES: Internal heat pocket
- Nose wipe thumb panel
- Removable wrist leash
TAKING CARE OF YOUR DAKINE MITTS
All Dakine non-leather mitts can be machine washed. Gently press out excess water before hanging to dry. We don’t recommend turning the mitts inside out for cleaning. When possible, allow mitts to dry at room temperature, rather than placing them near a heater or in a dryer as this may damage the materials.
“A warm women’s specific fitting mitt with a comfortable pair of touch screen liners that can be used as gloves for other activities, all this for a great price too!”