The CHARLY Vitesse is an extremely lightweight paragliding Hike & Fly helmet that can be equipped with a visor. 3 helmet shell sizes, replaceable inlays and the integrated headband adjustment allow precise adaptation to a wide variety of head shapes and sizes, while keeping the helmet dimensions as small as possible. Thanks to special inlays available as accessories, even the under- and oversizes XS and XXXL can be covered.
- Helmet and visor are certified according to the latest EN966 standard for air sports helmets.
- Remarkably lightweight, inmold construction: From 380 g!
- Unique size range: 3 helmet shell sizes with fine adjustment of the headband and replaceable inlays guarantee a
secure and comfortable fit for all head shapes and sizes from XS to XXXL.
- Effectively ventilated, exchangeable and washable fabric inlay
- Pressure-free, removable and washable ear pads
- Good protection of the forehead, without limiting the field of vision
- All sizes can be equipped with visor and ski goggle retainer
Base sizes & weights: S/M = 380 g, M/L = 430 g, XL/XXL = 480 g
|Description||Suit head circumference||Compatible with base size||Foam thickness|
|Special XS||53 – 55 cm||S/M||12 mm|
|Special for narrow head shape||54 – 56 cm||S/M||9 mm|
|Base S/M||55 – 58* cm||S/M||6 mm|
|Base M/L||58* – 62 cm||M/L||12 mm|
|Base XL/XXL||61 – 64 cm||XL/XXL||9 mm|
|Special XXXL||64 – 65 cm||XL/XXL||3 mm|
*With 58 cm head circumference and normal or narrow head shape, size S/M usually fits
CHARLY Vitesse visor features:
- Suitable for spectacle wearers
- Large field of vision, high optical quality, distortion-free
- 100% UV protection (UVA + UVB)
- Anti-reflective and scratch-resistant coating on the outside, antifog coating on the inside
- Steplessly adjustable, tightly closing at the upper edge
- Reduces air resistance and protects the eyes
- Safe, as it is break-proof, elastic and flexible
- Quick and easy installation and removal
- Weight only 34 g!
- Available in 3 colors: gray tinted, brown tinted, mirrored; light tint (filter category 1) to ensure good vision even in low light conditions
- The visors fit for all helmet sizes
“A great lightweight helmet with a wide size range meaning you will always find a size that fits! You can also add tinted visors if you fly with glasses!”